Jeffrey Sand Company
World Class Safety
Jeffrey Sand Company

History

    • 1958

      The company opens a plant in North Little Rock, Arkansas, located by the Baring Cross Railroad Bridge on the shore of the Arkansas River.

    • 1960s

      The "Bill Jr." dredge is built and a plant opens in Conway, Arkansas.

      1960s: The 'Bill Jr.' dredge is built and a plant opens in Conway, Arkansas.

    • 1974

      Jeffrey Sand Company builds the "David H." dredge. It is the largest floating plant on any inland waterway at the time. The dredge is sent to the North Little Rock location, which has already moved to the present-day location of 2200 Lincoln Avenue.

      1974: Jeffrey Sand Company builds the 'David H.' dredge. It is the largest floating plant on any inland waterway at the time. The dredge is sent to the North Little Rock location, which has already moved to the present-day location of 2200 Lincoln Avenue.

    • early 1990s

      The company adds a second unloading dock in North Little Rock, along with additional storage for inventory.

    • mid 1990s

      The Ft. Smith location is sold to Arkhola Sand & Gravel.

    • 1998

      All remaining assets are sold to the current owners, Pine Bluff Sand & Gravel.

    • 1999

      JSC finishes construction on the "Cora J" dredge and puts it into service.

      1999: JSC finishes construction on the 'Cora J' dredge and puts it into service.







Types of Projects

We stand by our work, and our clients. Call on us for these and other projects: ● Residential and Commercial ● State Highway and Transportation ● US Army Corp of Engineers ● FAA ● Golf Course and Landfill Construction